Is This You?
- You and your mate feel like roommates instead of friends and lovers.
- You feel lonely in your relationship.
- You feel emotionally or physically detached from your partner.
- You are thinking of divorce or canceling your wedding or breaking up.
- One or both of you have had an affair and you don't know how to put your relationship back together.
- You're not sure you are ready for a life-long commitment.
- You want more fun and romance in your life.
Kathy Dawson Can Help!
- You and your mate make your relationship a top priority
- You and your mate connect on an emotional level rather than just a surface level
- You and your mate get back to making love more often
- You and your mate rebuild trust in the face of an affair
- You and your mate bring back the exhilaration you felt when you first met
After more than 30 years of marriage, there is always room for improving our relationship, and Kathy's program, her coaching style and the communication tools that she taught us, really helped us to appreciate our relationship even more. The tools really work!- G.S., Wilmington, NC
My husband and I were really in trouble when we first started coming to Kathy. Week to week we learned valuable information in easy-to-understand terms. By following Kathy's assignments and going through the entire program, our marriage is stronger than ever.J.P., Willowick, OH
Ten Rules of Dating Your MateFollow these 10 simple rules from Coach Kathy Dawson to help make dates with your mate a regular part of your relationship!
- Rule #1
Your date with your mate must be a minimum of 1-1/2 hour long.
- Rule #2
You and your mate must be together alone on your date, without children, family or friends.
- Rule #3
Keep your date problem-free.
The world will be a far better place when there are more people like Kathy, who are caring and passionate about their work. No doubt my wife and I will extract much more value from what she has taught us than we have paid monetarily.E.M. - Bay Village, OH
We're so thankful for the time and effort we put into coaching sessions with you. It's helped us immensely and has made such a difference in our relationship. We're happy and doing well. In fact, we're expecting a baby girl any day now!B.S. - Independence, OH
Kathy Dawson on Good Company.
FREE! Top 10 Tips
Sign up for "News from Coach Kathy," a free monthly newsletter full of great relationship tips and advice.
To receive your own copy,
PLUS your FREE Report - the Top Ten Tips for a long Lasting Relationshipplease enter your email address below:
Kathy Dawson, the leading relationship coach in Northeast Ohio, provides an alternative or supplement to marriage counseling by helping married and engaged couples, as well as divorced and single people, improve their lives by improving their relationships. Kathy specializes in:
Call Kathy at (216) 536-8964 today to find out more about how she can help you and your relationship!
As seen on the weekly Love & Marriage segment of Fox 8
As heard co-hosting Relationship Thursdays on Q104
As seen as a guest relationship expert on Village.com
NEW! Listen to Kathy's 2-part interview with Trapper Jack and the Morning Show.
Kathy Dawson is a member of the International Coach Federation